A Day in the Life

I started this blog as a way to keep out-of-town friends and family updated on my life. It morphed into a craft blog, and is now a combination of both! Watch for posts containing my most recent crafts and projects, as well as simply an update on my life. I love to journal, and blogging is a great medium. This is my life in a nutshell. Enjoy! :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

04.23.10 - Viva Las Vegas!

I realize I haven't been posting my Kenya journal near as often as I should. I will finish some day! But today, I'm taking a break to just talk about my life :)

I'm typing this post from the Lubbock airport. We're about to board our flight to LAS VEGAS! We may be 7 1/2 months late, but this is my 21st birthday trip! My parents are taking me, Stephanie, our roommates Kadie and Matti, and my boyfriend Joel to Vegas for the weekend. I'M PUMPED! We're going to Roy's for my birthday dinner tonight, Phantom of the Opera tomorrow night, and all kinds of fun things will be jam packed in the 48 hours were there :)

I'll post more later. Our flight's leaving in 3.. 2.. 1.. BLAST OFF! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home