A Day in the Life

I started this blog as a way to keep out-of-town friends and family updated on my life. It morphed into a craft blog, and is now a combination of both! Watch for posts containing my most recent crafts and projects, as well as simply an update on my life. I love to journal, and blogging is a great medium. This is my life in a nutshell. Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

04.27.10 - Alice in Wonderland Tea Party

I've seen this idea several places, and I am determined to throw one myself! I could do it for my next birthday, but I already have a theme in mind for that one. So what I'm thinking is this:

Last night, I was elected to the office of Vice President of my Christian sorority, Raider Sisters for Christ (RSC). I'm so excited! As VP, my duties will be to plan all the events and design tshirts. Oh my gosh, I just had another idea.. (I've been having ideas so often, I've started a list in my notebook that I carry with me at all times for when inspiration strikes.. like it just did!) My original idea, however, is to throw a tea party for the little girls in the childrens hospital here in Lubbock. Now, I can't take all the credit. My friend Aubrey Dimas actually came up with the idea, but I think I'm going to take it and run with it. I love the idea of a tea party; it's so cute and girly! My little cousin just had an Alice in Wonderland tea party for her 7th birthday and it looked adorable! Here are a few pics:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home