A Day in the Life

I started this blog as a way to keep out-of-town friends and family updated on my life. It morphed into a craft blog, and is now a combination of both! Watch for posts containing my most recent crafts and projects, as well as simply an update on my life. I love to journal, and blogging is a great medium. This is my life in a nutshell. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

10.28.10 - HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!

I finished my Halloween costume just in time to wear it to chapter this past Monday. Here are a bunch of pictures from Monday night.. Enjoy! :)

















My little, Anna, was the Queen from Candyland

















Tiffany was an Incredible








 All the pledges (most in costume)!

















Chelsea was HERMIONE!!

















 Steph just wanted to wear pajamas :)

















Brittany was MINNIE MOUSE! sooo cute :)

















Emilye was Alice in Wonderland! love it

















Molly was Miley Cyrus!

















And Priscilla was the cutest nerd ever!

























Everyone's costumes were so cute and I had a blast dressing up! I plan on wearing my costume again Sunday when I pass out candy to the neighborhood kids :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home